CedarNet is the Cedar Valley's
non-profit community network, providing community information
and Internet access to community members. Businesses, governments,
and other information providers provide a significant part of
CedarNet's financial support. CedarNet provides organizations
with a powerful means of doing business and maintaining visibility— while at the same time supporting a valued community service.
Various levels of sponsorship are available to
for-profits and non-profits. Each level includes a designated
amount of disk space for storage of graphics and text your viewers
will see, plus one or more accounts which may be used for e-mail
and web access.
Dial-in access has a session limit time based
on the sponsorship level. Following disconnection, either voluntarily,
or by exceeding session limit, the sponsor may dial in again
for another session.
**CedarNet is not responsible for design
or development of your web images.
These pages will lead you to information on how to join CedarNet.
Advantages to an organizational
account on CedarNet:
- Enhanced communications with the CedarValley community
and the Internet world
- Increased accessibility by means of electronic mail
- Membership in the CedarNet electronic community
- Cost savings through the use of electronic mail and
- Cost savings through electronic publication of newsletters
and other materials, save on printing and mailing cost
- Time savings as a result of the speed and efficiency
of electronic dissemination.
- Increased efficiency in the use of volunteer and staff
- Broader dissemination of your information throughout
the CedarValley community and the world over the Internet.
- Expanded information resources through links to global
If you would like to
find out more, please call our office at 233-5765.