Setting up your CedarNet connection in Windows
Using the Wizard:
- Click on the "Start" button and select "Control
- Open "Network and Internet Connections"
- Click on "Set up or change your Internet connection"
to open the Internet Properties panel.
- Click on the "Setup..." button to start the "New
- NETWORK CONNECTION TYPE = "Connect to the Internet"
- GETTING READY = "Set up my connection manually"
- INTERNET CONNECTION = "Connect using a dial-up modem"
- CONNECTION NAME = CedarNet
- PHONE NUMBER TO DIAL = 232-4135
- Type in the user ID (the first part of your email address)
and password you received from the office (usually on a white
- Click on the "Add shortcut to my desktop" Then click
CedarNet is looking
for your organization's webpage to be hosted
or linked with us.