Youth & Kids on
the Internet--contains many fun-filled links
Cedar Valley Youth Organizations: Youth
Groups are organizations with similar interests. They meet reguraly
to share information, work on projects and generally to have
fun! If you want to become a member or just want more information
on one of these groups please check out the following...
CEDARNET ONLINE SAFETY RULES!
- I will not give out personal information such as my address,
telephone number, or the name and location of my school without
my parents' permission.
- I will tell my parents right away if I come across any
information that makes me feel uncomfortable.
- I will never agree to get together with someone I "meet"
online without first checking with my parents. If my parents
agree to the meeting, I will be sure that it is in a public
place and bring my mother or father along.
- I will never send a person my picture or anything else
without checking with my parents.
- I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in
any way make me feel uncomfortable.
- It is not my fault if I get a message like that. If I do
I will tell my parents right away so that they can contact the
- I will talk with my parents so that we can set up rules
for going online We will decide upon the time of day that I
can be online, the length of time I can be online, and appropriate
areas for me to visit. I will not access other areas or break
these rules without their permission.
version of the above rules to post near your computer