CedarNet is the Cedar Valley's
non-profit community network, providing community information
and Internet access to community members. Businesses, governments,
and other information providers provide a significant part of
CedarNet's financial support. CedarNet provides organizations
with a powerful means of doing business and maintaining visibility--
while at the same time supporting a valued community service.
Donations & Sponsorship
Our donors and sponsors help keep CedarNet going!
Please consider donating time, money, or equipment to CedarNet
if you are able, so that we may further our mission of educating
the Cedar Valley about the Internet and vice versa. CedarNet
is a 501(c) non-profit, so we can provide you with a receipt
for your donations of equipment or money, to claim against
Call our office if you wish more information (233-5765).
- Time: Follow
this link to learn more about volunteering for CedarNet.
- Money: You can send us your checks,
drop by our office, or even click on the "Donate Now"
button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page to donate
using your credit card online!
- Equipment: We also accept new and used
computer equipment. If we cannot use it, we give it to someone
Various levels of membership are available to
individuals, for-profits, and non-profits. Levels may include
a designated amount of disk space for a webpage, dial-up access
to the Internet, and one or more accounts for e-mail.
**CedarNet is not responsible for design
or development of your web images.
These pages will lead you to information on how to join CedarNet:
| Non-Profit |
Advantages to an organizational
account on CedarNet:
- Enhanced communications with the CedarValley community
and the Internet world
- Increased accessibility by means of electronic mail
- Membership in the CedarNet electronic community
- Cost savings through the use of electronic mail and
- Cost savings through electronic publication of newsletters
and other materials, save on printing and mailing cost
- Time savings as a result of the speed and efficiency
of electronic dissemination.
- Increased efficiency in the use of volunteer and staff
- Broader dissemination of your information throughout
the CedarValley community and the world over the Internet.
- Expanded information resources through links to global
If you would like to
find out more, please call our office at 233-5765.